Welcome to Our Best Forex Broker Review Website. Today we are doing FxPro Review. In this overview, we’ll go through everything you need to know about the broker, including what it is, trading channels, trading funds, assets/markets, deposit/withdrawal processes, approved countries, customer support, benefits/drawbacks, and a final verdict. But, if you want to learn more about this broker, keep reading until the end.
Let’s get started!
What is FxPro?
FxPro was founded in 2006 and has since established itself as a market leader. It has grown to serve customers from over 150 countries with a direct trade. About 50 coveted foreign prizes have been won by the organization along the way.
They’ve also opened offices in London, Cyprus, and the Bahamas as part of their growth. Keep in mind The FxPro Group Limited owns FxPro Financial Services Limited.
FxPro Group Limited is the holding company of:
- The FxPro UK Limited,
- FxPro Financial Services Ltd
- FxPro Global Markets Ltd
Traders from the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area are both covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and the Investors Compensation Scheme, respectively.
If you sign up for the FxPro trading scheme, there’s a good chance you’ll notice their sponsorship of local sports teams like Fulham and Watford FC. The income generated by the partners and over 200 workers has been and continues to be invested in local communities.
Let’s dive into the details of the FxPro Review!
FxPro: Trading Platforms
In this part of the FxPro Review, we will provide you the details about the trading platforms offered by this broker. MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, and FxPro own FxPro Trading Platform is among the trading platforms offered by FxPro.
FxPro MetaTrader 4
FxPro MetaTrader 4 is a desktop and web-based trading application for Windows and Mac.
- Use personalized indicators and trading robots
- Access three map formats
- View nine timeframes
- Use 50 technical indicators (EAs).
FxPro MetaTrader 5
FxPro MetaTrader 5 is a desktop and web-based trading application for Windows and Mac.
- Access to 21 timeframes
- Ability to open 100 charts
- Various order forms
- Market breadth details
The FxPro cTrader platform is available for use on a Windows laptop and over the Internet.
- Orders are filled in milliseconds
- full business depth
- with no limitations on stop/limit thresholds.
The broker also provides a Web-based version of its brand-new FxPro Trading Platform.
FxPro Trading Platform
The FxPro Trading Platform can be accessed via the internet.
- Trading widgets
- 6 chart styles
- 15 timeframes
- Customizable formats
- 50+ fundamental metrics and charting resources
Mobile Trading Platforms
Users of the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader smartphone applications, as well as the mobile edition of the FxPro Trading Platform, will run mobile trading on the go for Android and iOS systems. The broker’s website, the customer portal area, or the Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore all have links to download the app.
The following features are available on the FxPro Trading Platform for mobile:
- Easy sign-up
- Integrated trading portal
- Built-in, digital economic calendar
- Control trade accounts from the app
FxPro: Trading Accounts
This section of the FxPro Review will cover the trading accounts available for traders. FxPro offers four live trading accounts to choose from; here’s a breakdown and comparison:
- Currency pairs, equities, stock indexes, metals, and energies are all funded
- EAs supported
- Fixed and floating spreads are both advantageous.
- On top of that, you get immediate business execution and up to 1:500 leverage.
- These profiles are identical in appearance but operate on a different network.
- All of the same markets and instruments are available, as well as market execution and floating spreads.
- Aside from equities and futures, you have almost all of the same tools,
- and you even get algorithmic trading by cAlgo.
If you’re looking for a fixed-spread account, you might want to go with MT4. Regardless, they both pledge simple account ownership and management. Specific criteria and personal interests will determine rankings.
Keep in mind ECN managed or micro-accounts are not available via FxPro. Despite this, the amount of account choices available has received favorable feedback. Many rivals only sell one kind of live account.
FxPro: Available Assets and Markets
In this section of the FxPro Review, we will reveal the assets available for traders. The variety of items on sale has received favorable feedback and ratings from customers.
- Stocks – there are over 150 different categories of stocks that users can deal with.
- Spot Metals – 2 precious metals
- Spot Energies – 3 oil commodities
- Futures – 20 contracts
- Stock Indexes – 29 spot market indices
- CFDs Currency Pairs – 70 FX pairs
Binary options cannot be traded, and spread betting is only open to UK residents.
FxPro: Deposit and withdrawal methods
This section of the FxPro Review will highlight the deposit and withdrawal methods offered by this broker. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll need to finance your account. Fortunately, there are a variety of deposit options, including:
- Debit, credit, and prepaid cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Bank wire transfer
- mPay (Chinese clients)
- MonetaRU (Russian clients)
- broker to broker transfer
- Note credit and debit cards will incur a deposit fee, as well as PayPal.
It’s possible that your bank account would owe you a fee as well. For more details, contact your bank.
There are no fees on any of the payment options when it comes to withdrawing your earnings. If the money has not been used to sell, a tax will be paid. Withdrawals are limited to one business day. To make a withdrawal order, simply log into FxPro Direct.
If you have any issues with your withdrawal, contact customer care via live chat or cell.
FxPro: Accepted Countries
In this section of the FxPro Review, we will give you the names of countries accepted by this broker. FxPro welcome traders from:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Traders from Iran, United States, Canada, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, New Zealand, Iraq are not allowing to use FxPro.
FxPro: Customer Service
This section of the FxPro Review will give you information about the customer support services offered by this broker.
- FxPro provides customer service through Live Chat, Internet, and Email 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- English, Spanish, French, Polish, Malay, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, among others are among the languages spoken.
- Security, About the Business, Accounts, Verification, MT4 & MT5 Platforms, cTrader Platforms, FxPro Direct, FxProApp, VPS, Deposits/Withdrawals, and more are all covered in the FxPro Help Centre.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +44 (0) 203 151 5550
In this part of the FxPro Review, we will highlight the educational resources provided by this broker to its users. FxPro offers free online Forex trading lessons for both beginners and experienced traders on the following topics:
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
FxPro: Pros and Cons
- FCA, CySEC, FSCA, and SCB are all globally regulated.
- You can trade without paying a fee.
- Fast execution and no dealing desk.
- A large number of trading platforms are available.
- There are just a few videos on education and business news.
Conclusion FxPro Review
So here we reach the end of this FxPro Review. Despite certain differences of opinion, the vast majority of people believe that the broker has all of the services needed to create a highly productive system. User feedback mostly praised the variety of accounts and platforms available, as well as the fee structure’s transparency and dependability. Overall, FxPro is a worthy home for traders of all types of expertise.
So, if you’re thinking of using this broker, don’t hesitate to test it out in a Demo Account first to see how well it works for you!